DCPS Tech Academy

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today, our third day together, I believe you are ready to start adding voice narrations to your PowerPoint presentation and editing video segments using Windows Movie Maker. You can edit movies you shoot with your own digital camera, or a movie you have downloaded from United Streaming. So, here are your assignments for today:
  1. Use your headset to record narration in the PowerPoint presentation that you started yesterday. Try both of the methods that I will demonstrate for you (Record voice over one slide and Record voice over all or selected slides).
  2. Use Windows Movie Maker to edit a video. The only specs for this are to play enough so that you understand the concept and are comfortable with how Movie Maker works.
  3. This third assignment is optional, for today. Use a digital camera to create an original video, download it to a computer, and then use Windows Movie Maker to edit your video. I have two digital cameras here that you may use.

Just think about how much you have learned already and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home